- Tunnel kiln consists of module types which is manufactured by refectories, light insulation or ceramic fiber. Around ten to thirty of modules which connect each other form one fire eqiupment. Because the fire equipment reduces volume of thermal storage, operators can control fire curve flexibly. Thus, operators are able to apply both heating and cooling process depended on gaining final products.
- The working process of tunnel kiln consists of automated system.
- A large amount of material can be dried.
- The kiln is suitable to increase temperature in a short time and uniformity of inner temperature.
- Rotary dryer is commonly knew as a dry facility. Structure of the facility is simple and breakdown in the facility is few. The facility is suitable to dry the most materials such as sand, bentonite, minerals, quicklime, slaked lime, sludge and so on. The materials are dried by high speed flow of high heated air or indirect air. Rotary dryer is appropriate to dry materials of sludge type and to make complications of the materials. The facility is effective to dry the products which have high viscosity or are easily to solidify. Main parts of the dryer are consist of a heated air generating device, a burner, a fuel supply and control device, a cooling system, a cyclone, a collector and a ventilator.
- It is able to maximize to heat transference by heating air.
- It has crushing effect by rotary dryer’s paddle.
- Materials has enough residence time to be dried because of lifting flights in the rotary shell.
- It is able to control quantity of discharging dried materials by heated air and shell speed of rotation.
- Capacity of the dryer is possible to produce output between hundreds kilogram and scores ton per hour.
- Pelletizer is a facility that produces formed pellets by using dust and particulate material. Wonjin tech mainly manufactures a pan type of pelletizer.
Principle & SYSTEM
- Basic principle of globular shape’s formation is that primary seeds which occur at the beginning of Pan’s rotational movement are getting larger and forming roundly through attaching raw materials to the seed by binders.
- Seeds are continuously created by supplying raw materials with spraying binder in the pan which has slope and rotational movement. The shape of seeds become globular form and are made almost equal size by the supplying materials. The seeds have approached discharging chute due to speed of the pan and difference of seed’s weight.
- Balls size of a pelletized material is able to change based on speed of turning pan, an angle of inclination, a condition of inputted raw material and sort of a binder and so on.
- The pelletizer is able to make diverse size and strength of products due to developed pelletizing processing system.
- Dispersion and leak of materials are less than other facilities, so the facility is able to operate at the space where requires clean environment.
- Pelletized products are generally uniformed, so if the products are used secondary process such as melting, it saves energy and maintains melted product uniformly than other products which does not go through pelletizing process.
Principle & SYSTEM
1. PAN- The equipment has the functions which are seeds creation, discharge of products and so on. Depend on
alteration such as speed of the pan’s revolutions and angle or size of pan, condition of pelletized products are changed.
- Depend on size of diameter of pan and speed of revolution, create zone of products is changed,
and the products are discharged at underbody of pan.
2. Raw metrials inlet- Raw material hopper : The space of storage of feedstock.
- Feeder : It is in charge of supplying raw material to the pan, controls and maintains volume of feeding material,
so it is effect to speed and strength of pelletizing products and condition of growing products.
Generally, screw feeder or belt conveyor is in charge of the feeder.
3. Corporate body parts- Storage tank : container for storing
- Storage equipment : it is consisted of spray nozzle, pipe line, pressure unit and so on. It offers
steadily required binders to the pan by setting amount.
Depend on size, angle and pressure of nozzle, condition of pelletized raw materials is able to change.
Pressure of nozzle needs to be changed to gain specific size and granularity of a product. High pressure
would be required to fine for producing pelletizing product.
- Binders : Binder should be selected by usage and function of product or cost of production. Before considering
the level of combination each particles, firstly, we have to consider where the products
will use and what kind effect will occur in final process. Generally, dilution ration of binder is less than 10%.
There is a big difference in supply rate depended on type of binders, but we usually
decide a binder after taking exam data through inputting 2~5% diluted binders in the pan.
- All types of mixer use mixture or pulverization of powder, one shaft turns rapidly and mix powders in the cylindrical container. Bulk size of mixers is also manufactured, and the mixers is also excellent about mixture capacity for input powders as medium and small size mixers.
- The fluidized Zone Mixing: Fluidized zone forms in the mixing cylinder and proceed mixture of raw materials regardless of weight, diameter and shape of the powder.
- Homogeneous Mixing: Because of dynamic structure of paddles raw materials are transferred and dispersed, so the powder are uniformly mixed.
- Gentle Mixing: It does not occur impact and shear force between raw materials because rotating-axis works slowly, so mixture of materials proceed without damage of the materials.
- Short Mixing Time:The time required to mix powders is very short.
- Economical Mixing: Because the mixer proceeds mixture of powders in a short time, operating fee is reduced and productivity is increased. In addition, expense of initial facility cost and operation & maintenance fee is cheap.
- Ribbon-mixer is most widely used type of mixer in the industry. Generally, a mixer which attaches ribbon blenders on the shaft are called ribbon-mixer. Two ribbon wheels which are different direction are designed to cross each other. The blenders generate complicate flow and up &d down movement in the cylinder because of the structure of ribbon blenders. Pitch of outer helical ribbon is large while pitch of inner helical ribbon is small. After operating the blenders, the input materials are mixed as a vortex flow phenomenon which the materials are separated then assembled and mixed.
- Because of a high stiffness structure, noise and vibration is low and exterior of the mixer is very stable.
- To disperse dust from cylinder is difficult due to enclosed structure, so it is clean at the working environment.
- It is easy to repair and maintenance of the mixer because the mixer is designed simple structure.
- It is simple to operate and wash the mixer.
- It is suitable to mix all types of powder.
- Bag Filter is one of the most common equipment to separate fines from dust laden gas. The operating principles of the equipment is that fiber bag is used as filter. Fines are collected in the fiber bags while clean air is emitted in to the atmosphere by crushing mechanism. The operating principles of the equipment is that fiber bag is used as filter. Fines are collected in the fiber bags while clean air is emitted in to the atmosphere by crushing mechanism. Many fiber bags are hanged in the chamber to operate for a long period continuously. The dust collector is high efficiency of dust collection. It is able to eliminate more than 99% over 0.5µm from entering dust laden gas.
- Bag Filter produced by our company is operated by Air Pulse Jet method. The method is the most commonly used as air cleaning method. Especially, the bag filter is also designed to fit in large size productive facilitates. Our company’s Bag Filter is very efficient to collect dust. In addition, the equipment is designed to reduce likelihood of equipment failure by being light and simple.
Pros and Cons
- Efficiency of collecting fine particles is very good.
- The volume for separating particles from dust laden gas per the unit area is large.
- It is easy to repair and inspect the machine.
- The machine’s physical appearance is simple.
- Filter tends to be corroded by high temperature and highly corrosive substances.
- It is difficult to operate in wet conditions.
- Fire and dust explosion hazards exist.